Thursday, August 17, 2017

The road to Fall In part I

Yeah yeah it is far, far away. And I am in Argentina. Lucky me we are returning, and with the shit school system here in Argentina, no cares how long my daughter is out of school. So we will be staying just long enough for Fall In.

         Wheels up is in 29 days. I need to plan for an Epic army. I can easily bring the Tau back. The Tau are complete and waiting to go. I would love to field the Fists again.
          The biggest problem is 99% of my stuff sits in storage. But on this trip, storage is being moved to a staging area. The move will go down long before HMGS' Fall In. During the move I plan to get my hot little hands on all that is Epic.

With that hope, I can get my Imperial Fists out. Also supply the TO with enough terrain to cover 5ish tables. (Plus pull out the 30K World Eaters that are stashed in a box somewhere)

         On with the Fists. Some china forge goodies made it down here with me. Plus two characters that have been WIP for 4 plus years.
objectives

No comments:

Post a Comment