Saturday, March 25, 2017

AdeptiCon Day 2

Day Two, because I flew all of day one being the cheap bastard I am.

Note; schedule a taxi next time. An airport taix was 135 to get to the hotel!

Registration or check in was super smooth. It took me less than 5 minutes. The amount of swag each pre-register is given is retarded. Any one flying can not hope to take it all with them. I gave mine away.

30K HH armies. Well the only two I care about.







I got two games of Epic in. First game was against Dave and the Red Corsairs. Terrible first turn. My first 4 activations failed initiative rolls. Dave crushed the poorly motivated Tau 4 - 0.

The second game was a primer for Patrick. He has not played Epic in 5+ years. It was basically a demo game and we sorted out his list.

Then the vender hall. I bought a boat load of terrain!









No comments:

Post a Comment