Tuesday, March 10, 2015

AdeptiCon 2015 Push to the finish








Imperial Fists (NetEA V1.1 - Developmental) 3000 POINTS
==================================================

FELLBLADE [350]
1 Fellblade   Paint and Basing

FELLBLADE [350]
1 Fellblade   Paint and Basing

WHIRLWIND BATTERY [300] Basing

VINDICATOR [225] One more Vinnie and Basing

PREDATORS [250]
4 Destructor

PREDATORS [325]
4 Annihilator, Hunter  One more pred and Basing

LAND SPEEDERS [200]
5 Land speeder

DEVASTATOR [525]
4 Devastator units plus transport, 2 Land Raider Achilles, Supreme Commander plus Basing

SCOUTS [200]
4 Scout units plus transport, 2 Razorback HB

TACTICAL [275]
6 Tactical units plus transport


         My IFs all sleeping nicely in their trays. I have the two Fell Blades and Achilles ready to go. Tonight I will find another Vinnie and LasCannon Pred.

         The new editions I can hopefully chip away at over lunch.
 

2 comments:

  1. Looking good man. I'm pushing to finish up my Knights for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One would think with all the epic I have, I would have picked a list with no work involved. Last night I was digging, searching for that last old school Vinnie.

    I am so close now. I may magnetize all the bases. No time for a display board!!!

    ReplyDelete