Saturday, March 16, 2024

Traveling and painting in 2024 part III

 

                No room for me at the Crown. I am at Staybridge for now. Roughly same deal, bonus 3k a night and double points. The desk is a more crowded work area here. I chose the bar area to paint at. The one in the room not down stairs.

                I have Sallies with me and 2 28mm dudes. I need a leader dude for Saga. 


                Right back at the Staybridge. Same deal. Last time I lost my watch. The orange Casio. I have never lost one in all these years. I don't know if it broke or I took it off. There went 260. The new one is a triple sensor. It is crazy light.
            Then I did have any 60mm circle bases. Ah no problem there is a game store by the customer site. Dude. GW is getting 6 bucks for 3 plastic bases. MoFo!!! I should have printed a set. I hate buying shit on the road.
        There were the Sallies I have been chipping away at and two dudes for a command stand for Saga. That was about all that got done.






No comments:

Post a Comment