Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Brigade Games Plain War - Little Bighorn

        

            At some point early in the year Brigade Games Kickstarted a line of 28mm Little Bighorn miniatures. I got in at the highest level of support. I also selected additional minis. Brigade took their sweet time with the pledge manager. But as soon as you completed it, your minis shipped next day.


            There are a number of collectors, old men, that wanted the minis. They did not or did not want to understand kick starter. The risk was too much for them. So I backed it, too on the risk, for them. The minis will be split up, packaged and out the door the week they arrive.

            I am not so much interested in gaming the fight. The terrain dominated the battle field. The terrain plays such a large part in the battle. It would be impossible to create a playable surface for the fight. If you ever get to visit the Little Bighorn Battle field, you will notice right away the terrain sucks. This is why I am not interested in war gaming last stand hill. I could be talked into the Valley fight.  




No comments:

Post a Comment