Monday, March 4, 2024

30k Epic Salamanders 2024 part II

 

            The FW table is time dependent. All the effort and free time goes toward it. It doesn't mean the Sallies are forgotten about. I chip away at them while waiting for this and that to dry. Most of my Sallie time is spent blocking, and highlighting. Then painting the bases.


            Now that the FW table is final done. I can focus on Sallies. There is that need painting than painted.

            No Land Raider or Rhino doors yet. I never got any of Otter's Sallie doors. Only other forge's blank doors. I need to pick a Sallie symbol and cast up doors. Using blue stuff I lifted Sallie lizard heads and hammers from 40k minis. I printed out 30K banner dudes at different scaling to find a size that would fit for doors. Now I need time and time.

            While on the road. All I take is the Sallies. I got some termies, Spartans, and Devs done by forcing myself to do only one thing. No Scatter Brain Jane shit happening.

        Termie Detachment



THE MOUNTAIN

Bought = 496
Sold = 52, 5 detachments

Painted = 353
28mm = 46
20mm = 0
15mm = 96
10mm = 0
Epic = 40
Terrain bought = 6
Terrain painted = 170

Printed Terrain = 0
Minis Printed = 0

Games = 1
Games hosted = 0

Books 
Bought = 3
Read = 1

2023

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection
Painted = 950

No comments:

Post a Comment