Monday, March 11, 2024

Road to AdeptiCon part I

 


        I had a leveling problem. As the table sat upon a rug. The weight of the table began to compress the rug. Due to most the stored weight being towards the front of the table the center joint was higher at the playing surface. I did not realize this. The level issue tricked me into creating one section of the FW table to be raised in surface height. 
        I fixed the board issue without ripping everything up. The table level issue was fixed. I jacked the table up and place capital equipment steel pads under each foot. The table is level now.


            Building packed. I thought it would fill more boxes. I had to go back to Staples and return unused ones.

            First thing packed is my event badge. Forget that and good luck chuck!

            Cigars, Dice, glue, measuring sticks, rule books




            3 armies are coming. Traitor Guard for pick up test games. The Sallies I think will be the tourney army. The BAs will be a loaner.



            I am bring 2 armies. Chicago Matt said he would need a loaner. I will play Lizards and loan out the Bones. 

Lizardmen, 2000 points
Warmaster Revolution
--------------------------------
 140 - 4 Skinks
 525 - 7 Saurus
 285 - 2 Kroxigor
     - 1 Sword of Fate (5)
     - 1 Sword of Cleaving (10)
 560 - 4 Cold One Riders
  85 - 1 Terradons
  95 - 1 Slann Mage Palanquin
 110 - 1 Saurus Hero
     - 1 Carnosaur (65)
 140 - 2 Skink Hero
  60 - 2 Skink Shaman
--------------------------------
2000 - 18/9

Tomb Kings, 2000 points
Warmaster Revolution
--------------------------------
 120 - 4 Skeletons
 225 - 5 Skeleton Bowmen
 360 - 6 Skeleton Cavalry
 330 - 3 Skeleton Chariots
  65 - 1 Carrion
 110 - 1 Bone Giant
 170 - 2 Skull Chukka
 130 - 2 Bone Thrower
 130 - 1 Tomb King
 360 - 4 Liche Priest
--------------------------------
2000 - 24/12
        



No comments:

Post a Comment