Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sudan project "wounded markers"

        Newline Designs British wounded.

          They are mounted to a magnetic MDF 20 x 20mm square. Some wall plaster levels out the top with the square for the 10mm die formed from green stuff.


          More Beja warriors and Dervishes lined up on the painting blocks. After the mess of trying to paint dude based, I made the switch to blocks of wood.

          I used popsicle sticks in the past or wine corks with 28mm. The sticks were not functional. I needed a heavier option. These are straight up scrap wood. Most my friends use the janga game pieces as their painting blocks. I am cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment