Tuesday, April 4, 2017

30K World Eaters Objectives part II

These three have been an on and off again project for way too long. Maybe over a year? Then it was full steam ahead, until.....delayed again, as I had no pigment fixer. MIG was at AdeptiCon. There I was able to buy the whole box of fixer at 25% off.  
          The entire thing has been coated in Strong Tone dip. I hate repairing chipped minis. The 6mm stuff takes a beating on most of the sand&paint plywood tables.
          The next step is MIG weathering powders. I am use industrial and urban to make the resin cast base look more tore to shit. The creator at some point started to fill in areas with giant flocking chips. They do not flow with the motion set by the crashing equipment. So...

First up the busted Land Raider. This one is not finished. I am going to have to revisit the damaged sections of the tank.
 The downed Drop Pod is finished.
 The FireRaptor? is done too. Those giant chunk of flock I ended up picking out as smashed industrial blocks.
     Army specific objectives. I have one more set and a downed Thawk. IFs or BAs, tough call. The Ifs are my normal tourney favorite, but the BAs will be the second HH army what down the pipe line.





World Eaters Bare Metal         = 354
World Eaters Armor Based     = 16
World Eaters Based                 = 16
Detachments Completed         = 4
3 Objectives Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment