This year is starting off like trying to get a camel moving. I got all the pre-work banged out. The cleaning, washing, and priming. Then smuggled it all into Argentina. Only to sit for days as I did jack all nothing. 31 days gone with zero finished minis!
The old engine needs to build up some steam to get up that hill. (Summer vacation is cutting into my painting time as I am playing a lot of legos and minnie mouse)
With some better time management and not drinking a river of beer each night at BQs some progress is being made.
Now that the bases have been recover from storage all the low hanging fruit can be finished.
The green guns and white dudes are Egyptian. with CMD stand, low ammo, and broken.