Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Road trip

                   
          Historicon! This is my first time back to Historicon since it changed locations. The increased travel distance has put me off. I never looked forward to going. It is 8hrs without traffic to Fredericksburg,VA. And I have to drive complete through NJ. The drive will blow.
         This time is different, work sucks. I can not wait to go. I am leaving as soon as I can on Wednesday.          

          Poor me, with no friends or family near by I actually have to stay in a hotel. The convention center wanted 150 a night. I am one exit north for 45 a night at the Days Inn. I am not worried about parking as I run early every morning. Most will be scratching their way to the shower and I will be on site, two Dews into the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment