Saturday, January 20, 2024

Terrain Boards, Cons and the Future part XXV

 


Tile "D"

            "D" is finished. Final shot with structures. The acid building doesn't belong there. It lives at A6.

Tile "A"

            "A" is finished. I have been struggling with the weather and weathering. Its too cold to spray. Everything takes forever to dry. D, A, B, C all got two coats of poly sealer. But before that went down the pigment fixer was not fixing shit. I ended up Spraying in doors again. None of the tiles fit in the spray booth and the fan don't suck hard enough to pull the flumes. All equal more dead brain cells.


Tile "E"

            Tile E was the same story. I ended up spraying indoors. 

            Standard Red Ore for track ballast. I used fine and it came out way too flat. I want depth and character.
            The grass mat is down. I need to sort my track ballast.

Tile "B"

            The weathering has been fix. As good as it will get with the pigment fixer. I laid the sealer down too heavy. I should have went with lighter and multiple coats. I was getting pissed with the pigment fixer. I let getting done be the driving force over correctly doing things.

THE MOUNTAIN

Bought = 54
Sold = 52, 5 detachments

Painted = 203
28mm = 0
20mm = 0
15mm = 96
10mm = 0
Epic = 30
Terrain bought = 0
Terrain painted = 77

Printed Terrain = 0
Minis Printed = 0

Games = 1
Games hosted = 0

Books 
Bought = 0
Read = 1

2023

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection
Painted = 950

No comments:

Post a Comment