Saturday, January 27, 2024

Tabletop World "Stone Bridge"

 

        I have had a hard on for the stone bridge since I saw it. Way back in 2013. At the time I was buying small houses from them for M&T. The bridge was too much. I didn't play any game that would support it as terrain. 


        A long comes Anno Domini and musketeers. What a terrain piece to be fighting over, across! I got Xmas money from my Aunt. Cash is alway nice, but in most cases you don't end up spending it on just you. It goes some where else. There is always a need for for something. This time I pissed it away properly!

        I got it without the river base. The river base would force me creating a whole board or section for it. This will be a large enough effort just to clean and paint it.

        It took about a month to show up. They send the base anyways.

THE MOUNTAIN

Bought = 54
Sold = 52, 5 detachments

Painted = 264
28mm = 0
20mm = 0
15mm = 96
10mm = 0
Epic = 30
Terrain bought = 6
Terrain painted = 138

Printed Terrain = 0
Minis Printed = 0

Games = 1
Games hosted = 0

Books 
Bought = 2
Read = 1

2023

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection
Painted = 950

No comments:

Post a Comment