Saturday, March 25, 2023

Epic Traitor guard part IV

         There were some bare plastic Chaos guys I had not listed yet. The Traitor Guard can take Alpha Legion Allies. Another part of the Chaos collection being repurposed. I had a Primarch that was printed on my 1st resin SLA printer long ago. All primed bone and the washes from the lizardmen mixed with shining spear got me the color. 
        The original Italian Traitor Guard Command minis.
        These are the last 7 Italian infantry stands from the Chaos collection. Now I am into the Italian minis I got years and years ago.

        Tanks were blocked in, washed, flocked, and sealed to be finished on the road. The Alpha Legion got the same and packed to be finished on the road.




The army as its stands. I hope the road time will double the units. If so, I will take them to Little Wars.



No comments:

Post a Comment