Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Blood and Plunder sailors

 


        Black Scorpion makes some great minis. This group of 4 had some poorly sculpted legs. There was no shin or calf muscle. Very strange for their minis.

        I started watching the BBC's 3 Musketeers again. I have been doing my European's cloth way too light. Their cloths would be bleached by the sun and destroyed by the salt water. They were a darker tone with maybe only the under shirt white/yellow. 
        I am going to switch and make them more dark and brown colors. The brighter colors I will have to reserve for the Arabic and India ocean pirate peoples.
        It is bad lighting. He is dark, but not as dark as he appears.
        This guy was in the travel case. He didn't need much attention to finish. I did have to force myself to get it done. I can't say why I did not want to paint him. Just didn't.

Mountain

2023

Bought = 6, 1 collection 
Sold = 35, 71 Detachments

Painted = 178
28mm = 33
20mm = 88
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 49
Terrain bought = 51
Terrain painted = 8

Printed Terrain = 0
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 11
Games hosted = 5

Books
Bought = 1
Read = 3

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment