Friday, March 24, 2023

Back out on the Road PART III

 

        I end up sitting after Cold Wars. The next job got pushed out. Then compressed the schedule. I started off in one Courtyard. Its 1k a night promotion. Plus a 3k a night kicker. Not the best but this is about normal for points.

        This Courtyards desk had no light. Only this under the shelf light. And I forgot my glasses. I can't see jack anymore up close. And I had a FNG with me. Nothing got done. I tried to edge highlight some Alpha Legion. Can't see jack all.




        I had to bounce out, lose my FNG and go cover someone's Vacation. Is that Bastard at AdeptiCon, NO. Am I at AdeptiCon, NO. Which makes me think what the hell is he doing? I can tell you what he is doing, screwing me out of flying into to AdeptiCon just for the Epic tourney! And this is old pump boy the one that screwed me out of Little Wars last year.
        Another Courtyard. The 1k bonus is the same. This one offered 5k a night. Hell Yeah. It has the standard shit desk lamp. I drag the floor lamp over in every set up like this. This site is a baby sitting job. I got to finish up the Alphas, traitor tanks, blocked in some pirates for the E/I\C and worked on some more girls.


Oh and if your under a rock, the lion is back!




No comments:

Post a Comment