Friday, April 8, 2022

On the Road part II

 

        I am back to where I was last week. Old boy could not get shit working. A light bulb was out and a switch was in the off position. It took 5 minutes to sort it. And then the suck started. He is out for this and tomorrow he is out for that. Mofo!

        I am not doing jack, but painting in the Office. There is a second desk in the office for visiting engineers. I am here so often throughout the year. I leave a light and cup with brushes. 

        Back on the sticks. Mostly blocking in colors in a speed painting fashion. Then once home I will pop them off. They will get placed on corks and finished off. I have a unit that is close to being done. The light is not great and my eyes are bugging out today. So they sit.

        As I packed up to paint in the hotel tonight. I had a runner. He tried to escape, jumped the foam. He almost got stepped on. He almost got left behind.

        The guy that was a runner suffered some damage. Otherwise all the Lanceros would be done.


        Two ilove-craft Treasure Island minis. His scale is all over the place. It ranges from 35 to 38mm on the minis. The terrain goes up to 65mm. I have printed them 3 times trying to get the scale at 28mm. These two are short, 26mm. I was not about to reprint them again. They can just be short.

****I sold a butt load on eBay last week. All the AdeptiCon stuff is gone. There is only a few 10mm and Arena Rex left cycling thru.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 144+ a collection + 2 Armies
Sold = 35, 3 Buildings, 19 detachments + 2 Armies
Painted = 273
28mm = 35
20mm = 45
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 193

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 6

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 6
Read = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment