Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Blood and Plunder "printed terrain" part II

 

            The wrecked ship was printed by some one else. Most of it was done with the airbrush. The green sea vegetation didn't turn out so great. I think this was because the ship was printed with a large Zstep. In that way making it porous and the MIG slime went into the layers.
            I am not too overly insane about my pirate scatter terrain. There is no plan currently to go back and fix it. If B&P turns into a big thing for me, maybe.

    These I printed and primed prior to going on the road. Then all I had to do was weather, flock and seal them on the weekend.

The flat one is the base or sled thing the print lays down prior to starting the actual part. If I am careful I can get it off in one piece. That thing is designed to pop off, but it gets destroyed at times. Still is a free woods base if I'm nice about it.
        This was one of the first prints. I was tooling around with the scale. None of i-lovecraft's shit is scaled the same. As a test piece, that was bashed out in a day, lessons were learned.
        Then the whole thing was printed at 94%. It is a little over sized. At 94% it is more playable then at 80%. I just have to go back and finish up the wood parts.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 176+ a collection + 2 Armies
Sold = 36, 3 Buildings, 20 detachments + 2 Armies
Painted = 297
28mm = 40
20mm = 45
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 212

Games
Games played = 19
Games hosted = 7

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 6
Read = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment