Saturday, April 2, 2022

Blood and Plunder "printed terrain"

 


        Everything is either i-lovecraft or dark realms.

            The flashforge and the Photon are running full steam. Miniatures are on the Photon and the Flashforge is burning terrain. Both are functioning normally without issue.

            The problem I have is with the i-lovecraft Treasure Island stls. Not a bloodly one is the same scale. None are 28mm scale. I got the miniatures sorted out. They are 35mm, 80% brings them to 28mm. The church will get a bunch of minis for the kids to paint. The terrain is scaled at 60mm, 28mm, 35mm. I have sent a message to i-lovecraft asking what is what. So.......   

        That is 28mm? 35mm? 60mm? WTF!!!
        Then this shit happened. The printer will auto restart where the break happened. Still the rest of the roll is jacked. The filament is all jacked up. I have unrolled it as far as I can. I am going to have to try and transfer it. It is not really worth it price/weight, but what I can print from whats left is.

        More stuff scaled down to 80% and printed
        These are the big guy that I was measuring. Scaled down to 40%. I think 45% would be proper, but they will work fine as objectives.
        Not lovecraft, Not printed by me. Matt A's mate printed them. I got them while at Fall In.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 144+ a collection + 2 Armies
Sold = 2 Buildings, 15 detachments + 2 Armies
Painted = 260
28mm = 22
20mm = 45
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 193

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 6

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 4
Read = 3


        

No comments:

Post a Comment