Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Blood and Plunder

 

        My two ship arrived. I also bought hangers from a collection. I wanted the B&P red dice. They are not made any more. 

        Another dude had purchased a collection. He took what he wanted and sold what he could. The red dice, Unaligned dice and a rule book was left. I got them for 40. I sold the rule book for 20 and the Unaligned dice for 5. Not so bad, 15 for red dice.

        Between the pod cast and Jessie's views on Cotton. I had never know Cotton Mather's father was alive during the Salem incident. Any ways all this got me to purchase Witches by Stacy Schiff. Go get it! VV was a shit head Friday. So I made her read my book. That is my excuse for not having it with me this week.


        I sold an assload on ebay again. All the Sails of Glory, an Arena Rex, 11 epic card  buildings and some demons.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 176+ a collection + 2 Armies
Sold = 64, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 2 Armies
Painted = 297
28mm = 40
20mm = 45
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 212

Games
Games played = 21
Games hosted = 9

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 6
Read = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment