Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Epic Ork town


        Many years ago some clown had an work town custom made. The dude never let it be cast up for the rest of us. He must have had to sell it at one point. I have seen pieces parts on eBay. Sky high eBay.
        Last week a dude in Pitt sold whatever he was able to get.  I was a little worried they were copies. The dude didn't know much about them. Copies are solid cast and heavy blocks of resin. The originals were hallow. Lucky me they are light as a feather, the originals. I got a wall section, towers, no gate, the ramp, and serval building plus the crane.

        Sadly they are beat up. Maybe how they were storage or higher than normal heat has made them fragile, like plastic from the 60's. I will be casting them. They are too fragile to play with.

Don't forget Neat this weekend and HistoriCon is coming up fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment