Friday, January 4, 2019

Castle Arts 10mm Samurai

         Starting off the year buying a store. That will add 1600+ minis to the mountain. It was bought last year. But I had ready close the financial year out. So it is counted this year.


          When they said they were closing I contacted the owner and requested to buy all the remaining stock. 10mm Samurai stock. I didn't take any of the Blood Bowl or giant Japanese temple stuff. Everything came in less then 2 weeks. One huge box.
         After kitting out my 10mm Samurai army, I will sell the rest off. Frank will get first pick (asked 1st), then the lads, Facebook group, and the rest off to eBay.
        Three white boxes full of terrain, one full of minis, and six army starter boxes. Plus extra terrain that didn't fit in the white boxes. 1520 minis and 112 terrain pieces. There are at least 3 terrain pieces I will recast, as there is only one. (bridge, straight wall section, etc)

3 comments:

  1. what are you waiting for, come one split it up, i want my pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make space first. My bench is almost cleared. After this weekend and with the crumb snatchers departing. I should be free to do so.

    Being single based, not strips. I must determine how many fit on a base. Then I can calculate the numbers required.

    ReplyDelete