Friday, January 18, 2019

30K World Eaters

         I think this project started way back in 2015. Now it is 2019. What happened? I retired, sold my house, everything went into storage, moved to Argentina, bought a house, got married again, got residency, mom got sick, dad had a stroke, sold a house, moved back, bought another house, and got all my stuff out of storage.
         Now in 2019 I wonder who bought all this shit?
World Eaters from UK, Italy, and Fight club
I could have purchased my own island, maintained a coke, and hooker habit.
        Where do I sit now? Well I got more stuff than I remember. Plus a butt ton more that was ordered during my Argentine escape. There is no way I will suffer supply issues. Of course now seemed almost like I planned it with the 30K Horus Heresy supplier C&D by GW.
         More importantly I have started up again. It took so long to get started as I had lost the box of french bases. Some fool label the box as trees! Anyways some dudes got painted.
INF bases

WIP

More arms that don't stay on;




Original color scheme post;
          I have settled of white primer. WE white will be foundry Austrian White 67B, highlighted by Italeri Gloss white. This combination with the use of a wet palette keeps the white from looking chunky, and like cake icing. WE blue will be foundry Prussian blue 66C, highlighted by Bavarian cornflower blue 73C. Red will be model color's Red 033, highlighted by Cavalry brown 137.

First group finished in years

So far;










World Eaters Bare Metal         = 354
World Eaters Painted               = 30
World Eaters Armor Based     = 16
World Eaters Based                 = 21
Detachments Completed         = 4
Objectives                               = 3

No comments:

Post a Comment