Sunday, November 19, 2017

Warmaster Weekends "Carthaginians" reference


         If you have not guessed by what has been painted, Carthage is 1st up. Why Carthage? It is the one major player at the time that has just about every other group of state sponsored group involved. That allows those groups painted to pull double duty later on down the line.

         Couple of pictures representing the large number of warriors and style fighting for Carthage at one time. There were Mercs in the ranks also. Just think about the shit storm just trying to getting all these nationalities to line up. 
My references for this part of the project are;
Can never go wrong with a horse markings guide. I keep one sitting next to me as a paint horse. It makes painting faster.
Both of these are from WAB series. Skipping the rules and unit entries, it is a quick read. Some pictures, battles, troop types
These are great magazines.
I have a subscription to AW. Normally they sit until I get 4-5, then I read them all at once.






No comments:

Post a Comment