Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fall In "purchases"

       This year I tied to stay out of the vender hall. Years past, when not gaming or bullshitting, I would go over. Which was like a fat kid in a candy shop. I would blow the budget and never get the shit on my list.
        Plus, they moved the entrance to the hall to the opposite side of the building. Then tore up the hill and stairs in-between. It was an extra 100yd hike to get in the door.
       The building had been completely redone. Bathroom were fixed. Windows added, but the new tables were seriously stress tested under the weight of the venders.

20mm Colonial
 This is a great box. It provides litters, porters, and locals.
        I did go over to Old Glory in search of 10mm elephant riders. (Pyrrhus was the dude that put the towers on the elephant. Plus African elephants (forest elephants are long gone) are smaller by 25-30% compared to an India elephant.) So they could not support the tower and I need dudes sitting tossing spears.
        I got a pack of India elephants, romans, and greek light Inf. The old glory dude gave me a free pack!

        Staying true to the list I grabbed two packs of irrigation ditches (timeincasting) and some paint (army painter zombie line. I never planned on staying stateside for so long. I only carried the paint I need to touch up the Tau and some desert terrain.) The ditches pull double duty. I used as roads for 6mm also.

       The books and magazines. The books were pulled from Walley's basement.
Pretty excited about this one. I think it is a first ed.



No comments:

Post a Comment