Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Ork City part I

 

        The Ork building were a limited run made for only a few people. I can tell it was done in Europe by the resin. It is brittle train store resin they use. I got mine in a collection I bought years ago. 

        I tried selling them serval times. No one wanted to pay what I believe they were worth. They sat in store while I was in Argentina. They sat here in a box. I tried to sell them last year. No one. 

        The buildings were primed black when I got them. I washed them and primed them again with Matte Summer Wheat. Dry brushed up from the bottom with GW Foundation tausept. Dry brush lightly down from the top with P3 Cygnus yellow. Then dry brush the center with stynylrez sand primer.

        Into the drawer with the transfers. I only have a couple of Ork sheets. I will use all of them.

           Long ago I did this one as a test piece. A bunch more were done and sold to a dude in Atlanta. It has been reflocked a few times. I had kept all the left over parts.


        A new larger one is shaping up. Cork was the base for the original group. Lowes had no cork. Here I sit messing around with packaging foam. It will work, but the rock effect cork makes wont be there. I will have to seal it also as spray paint eats this crap.

        Not too bad. It took forever to finish.

2023

Bought = 319, 6 collections, 1 army, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 1 Army, 1 collection

Painted = 450
28mm = 75
20mm = 94
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 227
Terrain bought = 163
Terrain painted = 59

Printed Terrain = 38
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 21
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 6

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment