Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Home????


     Man, I have not been home is so long I don't remember which light switch does what! Here I stand flipping switches like a mad man trying to get the fan to come on.

    First thing is first, Ebay stuff going out. Of course nothing sells until the day after I leave. Next finish up some minis, to make room. 2 more aircraft for the traitor guard/IG. Another character for India. I wanted her skin to be a little lighter. I don't know, I may go back?

Cigar Fest 2023. I missed the best 3 days. Heavy rotation screwed me out of them. I went Sunday. I had received the 45 preselected cigars months ago. Once the fest starts you get to pick another 20. Last year's selection to pick from was 1000 times better. I gave 7 of my 20 away to deployed soldiers. Montecristo was there. I got 2 boxes of the sword, light&dark, 11 bonus cigars, 2 ash trays, 2 bags. Then the wifi won stuff.

        My city table needs too much work. I won't finish in time. Being gone for so long, so much, so many weekends, made finishing it impossible. I want to do it right. Ensure it will hold up to Con play and transport. I need a special table for Fall In. The Ork city never sold. I will paint it up for Fall In. 

    
        My kid has been breaking balls to paint stuff again. I am taking full advantage of her. She is doing Anno Domini 1666 terrain for me. The desert building is a stretch, but remember Raoul deployed and died in North Africa.

2023

Bought = 319, 5 collections, 1 army, 4 buildings
Sold = 127, 159 Detachments, 1 Army, 1 collection

Painted = 447
28mm = 75
20mm = 94
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 227
Terrain bought = 161
Terrain painted = 59

Printed Terrain = 38
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 21
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 6

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment