Saturday, November 4, 2023

Pirate Kickstarter Raise the Black

 


        More stls, huh? Ya don't say. I do, I do. One can never have enough pirates!

        Over Fall In it was funded. This dude always funds and you get your stuff in a week or so. When exactly I will get time to print them, who knows.

        The artwork is better than the actual models. Take this one for example. She look tough and worn. The mini has a giant belt added and the jacket has massive tabs. This one is not the worst. At least two are straight up pin up girls and useless for pirate wargaming. 

        Then there are minis done as Africans, Caribbean Africans. I am in no way a rainbow shitting unicorn preaching love and unity. More asshole and hater than human. This was an excellent opportunity to fill in a missing documented group. They F-ed up. 

        There are numerous stories of black pirates. Some badass shit I would want to game as a scenario. That was the main reason I backed. I want a Caribbean Sammy Jackson patch wearing motherfucking pirate. And all the pirates from whatever Boucanier bar, whore house said Sammy would be found drinking and whore in, in a proper pirate way.

No comments:

Post a Comment