Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Regimental Fire and Fury rebasing

 

        Over a year ago I scored some 15mm painted ACW. I wanted the Cavalry from the lot. The plan was to cherry pick it, rebase for RF&F, and sell it. It was a goal for this year. Nothing happened. Chicago Matt scored 6 bases of CAV and 12 of INF for me in a Midwest HMGS yard sale type thingy. Same story. Cherry pick, rebase and sell. 

        Well shit, now I have to do it. All of it is taking up space. It is easy to do and today is endless meeting about nothing with no one asking me jack all. One must be productive while one's ass is flattened by Teams meetings.

        Out of the Matt's score. I will get 8 Union and 10 CSA INF stands. Plus 3 Union Cav and 4 CSA stands. 2 Artillery stands also. That is 2 small regiments I can sell.

        The process is easy enough. Dudes go in hot water. Base get pulled off after a few hours. Those that wish to stay on the base, take a longer bath. Then you clean up the individual's base, sand it flat, straighten his ass out and glue to the proper size. Its all a waiting game for the bath and drying from the bath and drying glue.
        The next group is drying from the bath. The third group is swimming.



No comments:

Post a Comment