Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023 Yearly Plans and Goals


Paint, Sell, and get playing.

        **** No buying terrain. 
        **** Sell off the dust collecting items
        **** Develop new players
        **** TO and GM games at Cons 

                    Big change one this year, is the removal of buy collections and armies. I fail year year in doing so. It is the quickest way to scale up a collection. I saw that with RF&F last year. This year I will be looking at Warmaster for a painted army. The is already a massive Epic Chaos collection inbound. 

                               No buying terrain continues. I will be printing non stop all year.

                                Again I want to sell off a bunch. The RF&F extras will go. A 28mm army of Janissary will go. Most of all that Chaos is going. I may try to sell off all my 28mm Romans.

                                I have plans to TO at Small Wars. RF&F, Anno Domini 1666, and run an Epic tourney. No Epic will be at AdeptiCon. We are moving to Small Wars! Another change will happen with Cold Wars and Fall In. There will only be Epic or Warmaster, with Cold Wars having Epic. I will do RF&F and Anno Domini 1666 at HistoriCon. 

                                I would like to paint over a 1000 minis.

                                I want to sell off over a 1000 minis.


Plans

 Blood and Plunder is the main project for the year. 

                1.) 1695 will be a major part. I will paint Muhgal, Arabic, and the 4 girls forces. Plus print and paint "The City of Corsairs."
                2.) Build a board for 1695, Sally Rouge, 1666.
                3.) Maybe finish the 2 ships I own. Or pay someone to do it.
        This will be a road trip project. It is debasing, rebasing, dipping, flocking and seal them. Then determine what stays and what goes.
        This will be another road project. I got an army of Africans at Fall In. All painted and based on pennies. I will glue them pennies to nickels. I use nickels. Then dip, flock and seal them.
        I went all in for the last kickstarter. Last I heard was the hold up being the manuals at print. I will paint them and teach VV and Priscila the game. The Spanish musketeer Alatriste is in the game. It is quick and easy to play. I will be run games at the Cons.
        A Mars 2 Pro is coming for xmas. The PhotonS will get sold off.

Epic is number 2 for this years focus.

        1.) Kit out the Imperial Fists for Cold Wars. Then add on 30K detachments
        2.) Finish the Sallies
        3) Cherry pick traitor guard and sell of the remaining Chaos.
        4.) Finish the World Eaters for 30K and sell off whats left
        5.) Start the Blood Angels for 30K
        6.) Complete a 40/30K traitor guard army.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment