Monday, January 16, 2023

Epic Traitor guard




            I started off with a few tanks. The Infantry needed rebasing and more work.

            While flocking the tanks I had the white frost crap show up. I was not sealing. I had laid down the tile grout, tapped off the extra and sprayed it with IPA. The glue, tile grout, IPA sets the grout like stone. Except this time the white frost came. I dumped my IPA.
            This white frost normally is created by humidity or a spray can that has not been shaken enough. Luck for me the same cure worked with the IPA generated white frost. Model Master's Lacquer, either semi or gloss, kills it. Then you spray over with a flat sealer. Frost is gone!

Tank Squadrons, Malcador Defenders and Malcadors

Disciples of Xaphan. I should finish their rides tomorrow. 
The finished transports. I am sure they have names. I don't know it.

Last Tactical detachment for my Imperial Fists
        I went back after the rhinos. They looked wanting.

Mountain

2023

Bought = 1 collection 
Sold = 22, 28 Detachments

Painted = 112
28mm = 0
20mm = 82
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 30
Terrain bought = 0
Terrain painted = 0

Printed Terrain = 0
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 0
Games hosted = 0

2022
Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

Books
Bought = 
Read = 

No comments:

Post a Comment