Friday, January 6, 2023

Epic Chaos Collection part II

 

        The value in the collection is here;

Italian traitor guard

             They are getting rebased right now.

Italian World Eater bikers



Original GW Khrone Assault Engines. (This whole line are the most terrible minis GW produced until the flying turtle or Space Wolf chariot BS. Whoever approved these designs should be beaten with a rubber cock.)


        The Cultist am keeping also.

        Everything else has no place in my collection. Now I got to sell it off. If I can get 150 for the rest, I would say that is even money. I think within a year. I should be able to sell it all and get 250-300.

  ***110 worth is gone already*** 

The EC army components and Juggs sold.

        This is where the gamble of cherry picking will burn you or pay for itself. I paid $450ish in total. The Traitor guard is worth about 180 Euro. The WE bikers 65 Euro. The Assualt Engines are about 40 to 50 for 3. If you can, find them. (All this BS is painted. I need only to rebase them.) The 5 bare new sprues of Chaos are coming. The seller said he found them, answered right away. They will get a some coin!


Mountain

2023

Bought = 1 collection 
Sold = 15 Detachments
Painted = 0
28mm = 0
20mm = 0
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 0
Terrain painted = 0
Printed Terrain = 0

Games
Games played = 0
Games hosted = 0

2022
Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

Books
Bought = 
Read = 

No comments:

Post a Comment