Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Terrain Boards, Cons and the Future part XVII

 

        A resupply from Marauder Industries. I am going to encircle the hills on two tiles with the city walls. Then back fill and have a raised city area.

I some how screwed the order up. Everything came 40% bigger?

        In the end of last quarter I got another GW board. The river board should have more tiles. Also to lay in the city walls I need to remove the flock that is there. I did a very good job ensuring it won't come off. It is not easy to remove. I was thinking power washer. Then a set of 6 tiles came up wicked cheap. 


        The new tile with the old or original city walls. The first few are square and laid in. Square because I may want to extend in that direction one day. The train tracks are down with some bits found while cleaning out.


Lastly another tile for the desert board. All were rescues found during the room move.

Mountain

2023

Bought = 110, 2 collection, 1 army
Sold = 81, 96 Detachments

Painted = 332
28mm = 40
20mm = 90
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 142
Terrain bought = 51
Terrain painted = 38

Printed Terrain = 4
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 1
Read = 3

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment