Friday, May 26, 2023

Back out on the Road part V

 

        I got a Cali trip. Not a normal thing. It takes all day to get there or back. Its a waste unless I am out there over the weekend. A guy left us, I need to cover one of his customers and train the new dude. The west coast guys are busy. So fly all day Monday and all day Friday. 

        It delta out and back. The flights are crazy expensive, 1.5k. No 1st class available, very little comfort +. Its going to be a rough ride. Holiday Inn express this time. It double points plus 5k a night. It will equal out to a free room on points. I own Delta stock.

        The biggest change is load out. I fly with paints and minis. I don't take my whole kit. A very scaled down specific kit to match the dudes primed. It take s more thought and planing.

        With a reduced kit and an unknown customer base I packed to be flexible and productive. I say this because the engineers out here live close. They will go home every night. They are known to work later because of traffic. I don't think I will be sitting around, but almost every night should be free. 

        I have easy dry brushing, details to pick out, and full 28s to block in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment