Thursday, May 4, 2023

Net Epic Armageddon Eldar Vs Tau 3000pts


         Finally got with Will for a game. I drive real close past his place on the way to many a job site. That whole time On Site, On Call I would go by every 3-4 days late in the night. It just never worked out. Five finger Feddie, Morgan the pirate, took a piss. 

        Will hosted. His wife came home from work and cooked for us. His dogs are awesome! He threw me a beaten. It all started off great. I KIA 1, broke two units and stayed mostly whole turn 1. Turn two the war god ate my ghostkeels. A cobra moved up and the silver spears broke the BTS riptides. I bombed the silver dudes and broke them. Activations are tied. The twins titan jack the other riptides. 

        Eldar are as unit specific as the Tau. They are as faille as the Tau. The Eldar triple retain killed me. I would be up or down one in activations. Next go, I am trying to pull a rabbit out.

Eldar 3 - 0   BTS, T&H, Blitz

Will's list

Twin medium titans, cobra with AA, cobra shooty, silver bikers, war god and court, scout walkers, mech INF, webway INF, and a tank detachment.

My list

4 riptides, 3 riptides, 6 suits, INF with pathfinders and broadsides x2, Mech INF with skyray, stealth with ghostkeels, bombers, fighters

Mountain

2023

Bought = 110, 1 collection, 1 army
Sold = 80, 71 Detachments

Painted = 309
28mm = 35
20mm = 90
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 142
Terrain bought = 51
Terrain painted = 20

Printed Terrain = 4
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 1
Read = 3

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment