Saturday, May 13, 2023

Back out on the Road PART IV

 

        Marriott Springhills today. Its regular points plus 2k a night. I will get an extra bonus from a 0300 fire alarm. Which was especially lovely. I never left the room. I sniffed the air and put a pillow over my head. They have a nice big desk area with a ok light.
        I forgot my wet palette. I don't remember ever taking it out of the bag. I don't normally unpack that bag. I don't think I left it at the last place. Pri has my Prosche. Maybe it is in the Porsche for some how?

        With an All Stop, Drop Anchor event underway little to nothing has been done. My only time to paint is on the road. I had a few, EIC Black Scorpion and Spanish 1666 that I hoped to finish in the my room with proper light and such. It is not going to happen. Without the room, there is no chance to prep minis for travel. 
        No palette. I am down to washes and glazes. I won't paint straight from the pot. Even to base coat something. The paint is way too thick.

        I won't strip the AWI from Little Wars. They will get touched up and highlighted. 

        Well maybe this dude will need a stripping.
     Last week was to be a short trip. A Courtyard with 3K a night bonus, no promo, and 100% more points. I took next to nothing with me. After landing the customer abused the visit. We had training and repairs to a tool we were there to upgrade software.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment