Thursday, May 18, 2023

All STOP, Drop Anchor Again part III

 

        This whole thing has taken a lot longer than I expected. I thought I would be up and running 3-4 days after the dude finished. It been almost a week and a half and I am still at it. 

        I sold a top to a tool box to buy another bottom. It was almost a straight up exchange. I had to kick in another 40 bucks. The new bottom is used as a stand for the spray booth. I spray in doors all year round, both rattle cans and air brush. In the old room this created a shit ton of dust and dirt. In the new room everything will be vented outside.


        All the Al rails are left overs from the original painting table. The sides are wood and cardboard, also scrap. I used the left over liquid nails stuff to seal the box. 
        My old airbrush filter box from MicroMart was then bolted to the back. A drier hose will send the dust, dirt, flumes, and crap outside. 

        I finished attaching the shelves. The kid want to load them up and organize my stuff. Everything is now back in my room. 


        Along the way I discovered terrain that had been hidden, lost. Some quick repairs were needed. Then they were properly stored away.


        Some bits recovered to create new pieces of terrain. The orals are foots from 3D printing.


Mountain

2023

Bought = 110, 2 collection, 1 army
Sold = 81, 72 Detachments

Painted = 318
28mm = 35
20mm = 90
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 142
Terrain bought = 51
Terrain painted = 29

Printed Terrain = 4
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 1
Read = 3

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment