Wednesday, April 26, 2023

The road to Little Wars

 

        All my shit is pushed together. I did it all last week and the week before. I never have time the week of the conventions. I didn't want to forget anything. I am Hosting RF&F and Epic demos. Also supporting the Epic tourney with terrain. 
        This one lost the trip for being an asshole. Then re earned her spot and blew it days later.


        Single Figure, My two choices. VV picked the drinking girl.

        Unit of Figures <20mm,  SpecOPs from the African collection

        Unit of Figures >25mm, Spanish Tercio

        Wednesday
            I am driving out with mom. Yep taking my mommy. Mom is going to visit her oldest sister down the road. 
            We will drive out just over half way. I plan on staying in Elkhart, IN. 9 hours and 22.50 in tolls. Tomorrow we finish the last 2.5-3ish hours in the morning, arriving by lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment