Friday, April 14, 2023

Epic Mars army


        I bought another army. Why? I don't know. I have almost everything Epic. Those items I don't have I don't want or they don't appeal to me. Knights, squats, most of chaos are all....They look like shit. So what left. No nada!
         I saw this with dad. At some point he had everything that was available. Someone had to die for the rare items to go to auction. Dad expanded his collection massively. He was buying signatures, papers, art, artifacts. These were things he was never extra interested in. Like me, he want to buy something. The stalk was worth more than the kill!

        This deal was a shit show. The guy took my 1st offer. That was day two of Cold Wars! He need money for a face/ nose surgery??? Then failed to ship. Email, a message, another email, another message, a hey you never shipped refund me, a Paypal request for refund.....week later tracking and a whole lot of sorrys and BS excuses.
 
        These are all the minis that arrived broken. It is an army prone to these things. It could have been packaged better. I would have never shipped it that way. It was label as forumware. 60% of it is forumware. The rest is printed. I can live with it.
        Why the hell is it gold? Whatever I will make it red. 


Mountain

2023

Bought = 18, 1 collection, 1 Army
Sold = 59, 71 Detachments

Painted = 263
28mm = 35
20mm = 90
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 101
Terrain bought = 51
Terrain painted = 15

Printed Terrain = 4
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 11
Games hosted = 5

Books
Bought = 1
Read = 3

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment