Sunday, April 2, 2023

Back out on the Road PART IV

 

        Same customers in reverse order this week. I got 3 nights in the Courtyard. Its still 1k a night plus 2k bonus per night. The lighting is shit but I need to get points here for the girls. I am listening to the Heresy and Majorkill while painting. 

        Its all Traitor guard this trip. I am working thru the 2nd infantry platoon, adding tank squadrons, artillery platforms, and APCs. I have the transfers with me also.


        I transferred up to the new install. When we started there 2 weeks ago. We said dudes the cables will be too short. They moved the wire trays 3 times. Wednesday the cables were too short. Thursday became day 1 of the install in the 2nd week.
        I am at the Crowne Plaza now. Double point plus 3k a night. I will be here until next week. The lamp is ok. It is just good enough to not have to move the floor lamp over. I did order a lamp to travel with. It wont show up until I get home.

        Electricians, IBEW guys, get 50 bucks an outlet in NY. Look at this shit!

        That there is the 2nd platoon of Traitor guard. Plus the Command stand for the first one. Once home they will get a final wash, flocked, and sealed.
        There is not much difference between IG and Traitor and DKOK. Infantry is Infantry and Tanks are Tanks. Just a couple of detachments make them different. Over the year I will paint up all the differences. Which will make 1 army into 3 or 4. More Tbolts and Vultures assembled.
        I had forgot how badly FW casts things. These were terrible. So many parts were never feed enough resin. The mold lines and miscast crap every where. You can see how slanted and bent it all is. I boiled them just to get to a point where I could try and put them together.



No comments:

Post a Comment