Saturday, April 1, 2023

New England Epic group

 

        I dropped the scouts and added Tbolts. I wanted a Tac with dreads in a Thawk, but Thawks have only 8 spots. I don't know how much the scout helped me. Maybe another Tbolt is a bad idea? There is no activation change.

        I got up at 6:30. If I left by 7:30, I could get to the Portal by 9:30. Then smoke a cigar until the boys showed up. Up I was at 6:30. I ate at the Crowne Plaza. Then stopped for gas and Dews.
        As I walk back with my Dews, there is something weird under the car. I get closer, WTF is that hanging? Of course it is raining and the ground is soaked. I can feel the screw holes, no screws and whatever it is it is roughed up. I never heard nothing. I do my best to jam it back up. 
        Lucky me, Porsche is 20 minutes away and opens at 8. I drive up. No one shows up. Porsche say that dealers web site is jacked up. No service on Saturdays until summer. Motherfuckers!

        A mile from where I saw it first is an Indy place. They opened at 9. The dude is nice. He blows off the other appointments that morning. I am first up on the lift. The splash/engine guard is what was hanging. Half the screws are gone and it is proper porked. I charged me nothing. I gave him 40 for lunch.

        Porsche is the nicest people to deal with. The dealer have always helped me in the past for nothing. If there is real work to be done it is nowhere near cheap! 

        No gaming for me. Porsche says there is one in OH. But OH wont sell directly to me. The shit dealer cannot order it until Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment