Saturday, September 28, 2019

6/10mm Scatter Terrain part 1


         Fall In is looking to be huge this year. The New England group is coming down in force. PA group will be near 100%. The New Jersey group always shows. I want to support the TOs with as much terrain as required.

         At one time a wanted a Greek, Egyptian, and Assyrian/Babylonian tables. (Never played or thought about Warmaster at the time. I was thinking purely historical) One board or mat and the terrain to support said period. All interchangeable. It was never a focused effort. Something in the back of my mind. Things I looked, not searched, for to completed the concept. Nothing was purchased this year, about half were prizes over the years. Everything was in this box or that. All sorted and awaiting time and motivation. This week time appeared. 

                         


        Yes I should be painting World Eaters and Samurai, but work interfered. A possible 3 week trip came up. I needed to prep minis and pack minis to paint while gone. 3 weeks worth! While waiting for glue to dry, space to free up, primer to dry, I began working on generic scatter terrain to support a desert themed board. Egyptian theme just happened to be what seemed fastest and easiest. All will fit in with 6/10/20mm. Either for the GW desert board or the desert mats.


No comments:

Post a Comment