Monday, October 8, 2012


           Progress. Highlighting weapons and engines. Plus I changed the shade of darker red. The 3rd in the detachment is coming along. I have been chipping away at these while my 28mm dry.

          Also I finally got to prime up the last two detachments for the Space Wolves. These are the second run at them. The first where porked by humidity during priming. I tried to clean them, purple power, simple green, gas. Nothing would get the primer out of the smallest details.
They are GW plastic, metal, and characters with customer SW termies from England.

No comments:

Post a Comment