Monday, April 1, 2024

Traveling and painting in 2024 part III

            While out at AdeptiCon the Wifi had my car. She got an ice storm. The ice coated the car. It was all over the gas cover. The ice scraper is what she used to free the gas cover. I about killed that one!

             Back in the Staybridge. No room for me at the Crowne. This was the last room here and its a small room. The desk guy wondered why I was in this room. But had nothing for me to move into. I am here thru Monday. Yep, working both Good Friday and Easter. I have double points and 3k a night bonus.


            I could not find all my paints. Some were just missing. I knew I had them. I remember them being somewhere and using them. Where they were, no clue. Then when packing for the extended trip I grab a large case. Opened the drawer with the Anno Domini 1666 stuff. There everything sat. Now I remember. I pulled everything and packed for Israel.
               I spent all day Sunday and Monday putting shit on ebay. All this stuff that Pri or VV will have to deal with has to go. It is a MoFo trying to sell my father's collection. I am selling everything that will never see the light of day. Then like any good collector of shit that is only important to them, I will buy more shit!

                I bought everything with me. Then spent another day listing stuff. The AdeptiCon minis went same day listed along with Nappys.


            People are crazy over Warmaster still. I said I had a lot to unload. Got an unseen offer. The Warmaster Empire is gone. 


            I had a little sissy room. Friday I changed. The wifi and dog joined me for Easter weekend. Dog's 1st hotel. Never barked but he was crazy. I don't believe he understood what we where doing in this place or why. My old swim buddy was the same. Unless I had the hiking stuff with me. 

            The room had the bar with good lighting. Dog would paw me every time I tried to paint. He did not want me sitting at the bar. I got next to nothing painted with the circus in town.



No comments:

Post a Comment