Tuesday, April 2, 2024

The Great Clean Out part one

 


                I do not want to stick the family with digging through and trying to sell all this crap. I am not sick or dying. Nor suicidal. A realist, taking life's lessons to heart. I am and have been working through my father's collection. It is not my speciality. You really need to be in that circle, have that speciality, to get the proper value out of it. It sucks time and energy!

Liquidation time. 

            Since AdeptiCon 19 epic detachments, 248 minis, and 3 armies have sold. Too much that never saw the light of day. Odds and ends. Bits from projects finished long ago. The Warmaster collection I bought is completely gone. The Eldar collection is going. My 28mm Imperial Roman stuff is 70% gone. All my Napoleon 15s are gone. 10% of the bare metal ACW is gone.

                I have my panited Dark Angels Epic army up for sale.

                I have another large bare metal Eldar epic army for sale.

THE MOUNTAIN

Bought = 506
Sold = 301, 25 detachments, 3 armies

Painted = 353
28mm = 46
20mm = 0
15mm = 96
10mm = 0
Epic = 40
Terrain bought = 30
Terrain painted = 170

Printed Terrain = 0
Minis Printed = 0

Games = 8
Games hosted = 0

Books 
Bought = 3
Read = 2

2023

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection
Painted = 950


No comments:

Post a Comment