Saturday, April 6, 2024

30k Epic Salamanders 2024 part III

 

                I have enough minis painted to field a playable army. But I do not know what I have painted total. I am on the road a lot. No idea what is actually done at any one point in time. And no way to check. I over pack minis to paint. In the end, I do not know where I need to focus my energy. An example being; I do not need any more Rhinos! I need Devs, Destroyers, and Character stands.

                I need to order resin. There is only 3 Rhino bases left untaken.

As of 4APRIL24

5 Vinnies, 1 Lazer Destroyer Rhino thingy, 2 Drop pods, 9 Rhinos, 4 Land Raiders, 3 Spartans, 1 Ram, and 1 objective.

3 Tactical Detachments, 2 Termie detachments, 2 Bike Detachments, 5 Devastator stands, 2 Destroyer stands, 9 Breacher stands, and 6 support weapons.

On deck

Thawk Lander, 2 Land Raider Crusaders, 4 Razorbacks, 3 Whirlwinds, 6 Rhinos, 2 Dreads, and 2 Devastator stands, and 9 infantry bases. 

    
                Next week I am out in AZ. Devs and Destroyer stands!


No comments:

Post a Comment