Saturday, August 11, 2018

White Dwarf and Adeptus Titanicus

        AT is due out soon. I got a hard on for it. I also have zero fucking patience. What do I do? I drive across Santa Clara to get the new White Dwarf. It heavy and lovely. Bad ass cover art work. Which is nothing more than a bow on a pig. Or a turd is this case.
Taken from this issue




          Maybe I drink too much and my mind is turning to shit. I remember WD being better than avg. I mean it had enough meat in side to make you read it some where other than while taking a shit. The articles were ok and interesting and you felt like you learned something.





        White dwarf totally blows. It is a complete fish wrapper. The articles are 150-175 words long. Increasing the type size is a high school trick. Didn't actually count that shit but its close. They are written for a demographic that stupid and mentally retarded.




         What is worse? In the current WD they show you what WD use to be. And just so we are comparing apples to apples. The two picture above are from the launch of AT way back when and the two below for this relaunch. Both set are the first battle report also.
        The rest of that shit show fish wrapper is advertisement for other GW shit. Like 30 pages of ads, 20%. 20% of advertisement to your lock in market share. Not advertising to gain new market share, or to spark interest, or inform those who don;t know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment