Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Warmaster Weekend

I am late posting Warmaster weekend. Too many beers Sunday and Monday night. I was at a place in Sunnyvale at had a 600 dollar glass of scotch. Not the bottle, a glass. 600 dollars.

         Never really cared what Warmaster army I had. One can't always be bumming armies off those super nice enough to kick my a loaner army. So I bought that undead army and it was painted and cheap. Which was the whole point of buy one. I didn't have to paint. I have 1000s of colonials I should be painting. And I bought the armies to represent the punic wars in 10mm. I got things to do. 
         Now here I am after two-ish games. I have magnetize the army. Then got steel movement trays. Come on! There is a cubic metric ass ton of Skeles bounce across the table. I have started repainting, rebasing, and adding on to the army. yep great, just great.

          This weekends work.Two Inf detachments, General, and 2 bowmen detachments repainted. 2 new priest commander dudes, and a new detachment of bowmen.The Bowmen and Commanders have all been rebased with MIG desert sand paste shit.

 Commanders

          Repainted Inf detachments. They will be the only red Inf in the army, to represent those that have been risen. The rise the dead dudes don't count for break. I need a way to remember it.

Bowmen.
         Sadly when GW made the army, they must have gotten lost in the process. The fluff is Egyptian. Some of the dudes are or have Egyptian characteristics to them and others look like a 70s halloween movie. I have been picking out the Egyptian stuff and adding in that tomb guard blue.

         One elite spearmen, one regular spearmen, 2 detachments of camel riders, and a Commander dude. They will double as Persian and Araby.




No comments:

Post a Comment