Friday, August 3, 2018

Warmaster Terrain

         Right back onto the desert theme.  Starting off proper with a fish tank pyramid.
          The scale is ok for Epic. It is about 5 times too small for 10mm. Above it sits on a GW foam. It 5 28mm holes longhand 2 1/2 rows high. The thing could not be much bigger.
         In true scale, it would be unplayable. At that size it would be the only thing on a table half. A 10mm dude on a camel should be pretty close to two-isn blocks tall.
          It is not a great pyramid, It doesn't have the 8 sides and the top is more representative of the bent pyramid. So my excuse is its a earlier bent pyramid.










          Still I gave it the metal cap stone.
        The oasis I got long long ago. It is one of the rubbery dudes. I mounted it to 2.5mm thick plastic card. I had to! The thing was overly flexible and I worried about how long a finished piece would last. If I was to pour resin water, would the resin pop out?
         As always scale matters. Cheap china-men ebay palms. I did chop the truck and then buried them 1cm into the rubber dude. They are kind of close to proper height, but if they were true scale you would be knocking them over all game long. 




         Shogun magnetic bases. Why? Mostly because I want movement trays! They are based good enough to play and not feel like a cunt. 
         I am or my wife is rebasing my undead army. She was board and breaking my balls. I needed something she can't mess up. Something to train her on. Sniffing glue helps with the realization that she is now doing my shit for me.
         Movement trays sprayed with Army Painter. And hosed the sides of the magnetic bases. (thanks Eric) I got the lips as you can see.
         Finally I have started the Araby army. None of which will be GW. That dude in Italy selling recasts and the rest of the eBay rapists can suck it. I am old glory and pendraken.



No comments:

Post a Comment