Saturday, February 24, 2018

NetEA Blood Angels Vs Eldar 3000 points


         All the international internet theory hammer bullshit going down lately had me shelf the Tau. I will be testing some of their great ideas. (remember, he who fucks with that which works is a stupid mofo) Armies and lists work differently for each person. Part of it is your idea of what the army should be capable of and mostly your style. You can copy someone's championship list. You will do good, but you won't get the results they did. The is YOU. With that in mind playing someone's idea wish list, sucks if it is not your idea.

          So Thursday night I wanted to play something fun. Blood Angels have not seen the light of day in years. A stop off at storage and straight to 6 Feet under.

         I got beat so bad it was a crime scene. Kal sexually abused my sweet candy ass in turn one. I was back in the foam before turn two finished. Must units never got off the starting line.


















1 comment: